- This event has passed.
Chelsea Market, High Line & Hudson Yards Food & History Tour 🍕🧁
January 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Eat your way through Chelsea Market, the Meatpacking District and the High Line on this food and history tour! You will also get to see and explore the new (and already insta famous) Vessel and Hudson Yards development!
We are recommended by Fodor’s Travel and have earned the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014!
Included on the food tour:
- Pizza from local favorite Filaga Pizza
- VIP pastry sampler from Las Delicias Patisserie (gluten free and vegan available!)
- Taco from inventive Takumi Taco (vegetarian option available)
- Seed + Mill halva
- Doughnuttery doughnut or Legendary little ‘witch from Fat Witch Bakery
- How hot can you go?! Guided hot sauce tasting by a hot sauce “sommelier”
- Special introduction and tote bag at Artists & Fleas. Shop NYC gifts from local makers!
Additional Notes: All of our tour guides are working actors or actresses so each tour comes packed with personality! This food tour is great for vegetarians. You can indulge in beer or wine (additional cost). Stops are subject to change at any time.