- This event has passed.
Wine & Spirits Magazine’s Top 100 Symposium 2020 🍷
January 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Wine & Spirits Magazine as we celebrate the Top 100 Wineries of the Year!
The tasting hailed by Alder Yarrow of Vinography as “One of the best tastings all year in San Francisco” is now coming to Manhattan’s Union Square!
Be among the first in New York to taste some of the most exceptional wines from the 2019 Top 100 Wineries.
Taste wines like :
- 2017 W&J Grahams Porto Vintage The Stone Terraces (100 points) – Portugal
- 2004 Bollinger Champagne RD Extra Brut (98 points) – France
- 2011 Estate Argyros Vinsanto 4 Years Barrel Aged (97 points) – Greece
- 2013 Elvio Cogno Barolo Raver Bricco Pernice (97 points) – Italy
- 2014 Penfolds South Australia Grange Shiraz (96 points) – Australia
- 2016 Ridge Santa Cruz Mountains Monte Bello Vineyard (96 points) – USA
Meet winemakers from Champagne, Armenia, Spain, Italy, Portugal, South Africa, Austria and the United States, hear their stories and taste their top-scoring wines from 2019.
Feast on delicious bites from local NY Restaurants like Bâtard, Camperdown Elm, GAUDir, Jungsik, L’Accolade, Nice Martin, Noreetuh, The Dutch, The River Café.
Enjoy fresh oysters, local cheeses and an array of artisan specialties.