Grammys Firestorm Over Trump’s Fury ?
James Corden auditioned Hillary Clinton, Snoop Dogg, Cher, DJ Khaled, John Legend and Cardi B as potential voiceover artists for the audible version of “Fire and Fury” and their dramatic reads fired the fury from UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, who is alleged in the book of having an affair Trump, which is crazy since she’s a b-cup brunette and he likes blondes with big twits.
Hillary Clinton got a People’s Choice Award for winning the popular vote, but her dramatic read of a passage from the Trump White House tell-all book, Fire and Fury, might finally be a victory for her over Trump.
On the hunt for a GRAMMY Award of his own, James Corden auditions celebrities for the spoken word version of Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury." pic.twitter.com/SjTobAbv2N
— The Late Late Show with James Corden (@latelateshow) January 29, 2018
The average GOP voter is the opposite age of the average MTV viewer and with Trump’s approval sitting at 19% with Millennials, it means the other 81% are watching the Grammys.
Hell hath no fury like a political party scorned.